What is Your Goal Physique?
No Meal Plans, No Supplements
Nutrition Plan > Meal Plan
- Meal plans give you the foods you are (and often times aren't) allowed to eat
- They generally don't explain why they're working; it's simply "eat this, don't eat this" and rinse/repeat every day
- Lack variety, and lack in personalization
- A goal, based on your caloric (calories) needs and activity level
- Allows you to eat foods you enjoy, as long as you stay within your calories
- Gives you a good idea of how your body works, and how foods affect you, as it teaches you the value of calories/nutrition
As head coach of YGPhysique, I strive to give people results that LAST. I'm not here to stick you on a copy/paste meal plan, tell you to just believe it'll work, and hope you can stick it through. That helps nobody but me, and that's not what YGPhysique is about.
Why No Supplements? Are they bad?
When I say "no supplements" I'm not forbidding them, or saying there's absolutely no use for them. I'm saying they aren't necessary, and that they should be the absolute last part of any sort of nutrition and fitness plan, once everything else is dialed in. Their name says it all, supplements should do just that. They shouldn't be the base of your fat loss or muscle building goals, they should simply support it, and give you that extra little nudge if you need it. Consider the following example:
You've never worked out before, and want to lose a few pounds. So, you start eating healthy foods, replace sugary drinks with water, you start running and going to the gym, and start taking a fat burning supplement. You lose 20 lbs! Great! Now, why did you lose that weight? How do you keep it off? Did the supplement help? It's hard to tell what really did it. The food? Running and going to the gym? Fat burning supplement?
It's best to start simple, and work your way from there. Get on a nutrition plan, and get on a fitness routine. Set some goals, work towards them, and adjust from there. I guarantee you'll be surprised with what your body can do!
My Promise To You
- Help you achieve your physique/fitness goals in a way that compliments your lifestyle
- Teach you about calories, your body, and how everything ties together so you can continue to get results even after your goals are met, and maintain the goals I help you achieve
- Personally design for you a fitness plan that compliments your lifestyle, and your goals
- Provide you only with information and advice that helps you get your goals, instead of selling you on supplements that will only drain your wallet
- Answer any questions you have about fitness, nutrition, or supplementation honestly